“Il Vicoletto” and “A Taste of Italy” Wine and Food evening
Last night we were warmly welcomed by Il Vicoletto restaurant, for a night of delicious food and of course fantastic wine!!! Christan and Georgio prepared and oganised a wonderful 5 course dinner and paired aevery course with different wine – a great selection!!
- Aperiftif was Sicillian Cous Cous served with the Endrizzi Brut Riserva
- 1st course was the “Papa Pomordoro” soup with fried squid with the Endrizzi Brut Riserva
- 2nd course was a Caramelised pear Risotto, served with the Cantina Terlano Pinot Bianco
- 3rd course was Gnocchi with a crab, lobster and a tomato sauce, served with the San Vincenzo by Anselmi
- 4th course was an Oganic Beef fillet, with a sweet sauce, served with the Tereldego Riserva by Endrizzi
- 5th course was the peppery chocolate soufle, served with a Moscato Rosa by Endrizzi
Everybody had a wonderful evening and enjoyed all of the food and wine which was showcased, we look forward to the next wine evening at Il Vicoletto Restaurant!!